Tablet Academy offer a free* onsite consultancy meeting to all schools
Whether your school is a small rural Primary or a large Public School we are happy to help. The free session is for a maximum of 2 hours to look at your strategy for tablets or mobile devices deployment and BYOD policy. It provides you with an opportunity to discuss any concerns or questions you have around tablets in schools including deployment, management and staff development.
We stress that our advice is completely independent. We are not affiliated or connected with any organisation or company. We do not earn commission on sales and will always advice based on the current knowledge we have.
The consultancy is designed to ensure you have considered all the pitfalls and opportunities deploying tablets can bring to your school. This tends to include:
• What device is best for you
• Where to buy your devices to ensure you’re getting the best deal
• How and when to deploy to sections of the school
• Sustainable financial models
• Management of devices
• Apps – what you need to know
• Hidden costs – It’s not always as straight forward as it looks
• Staff CPD – what we know works
• Engaging with parents and communities
Honest and transparent [symple_spacing size=”20px”]
Our nature is to be honest and transparent. We hope that by offering free consultancy to schools they will recognise the value in working with us to support their school strategy and staff development.