To support schools and educational organisations deploying Windows 8 Tablets, Microsoft are providing a complimentary day of consultancy or training from the Tablet Academy free of charge with every 20 devices ordered, or 3 days for every 50 devices purchased.
To ensure your staff are inspired and the deployment of devices in your organisation is a success the Tablet Academy have created 6 programmes your school can select from. Each option focuses on teaching and learning and using tablets to enhance the learning environment:[symple_spacing size=”50px”]
- Strategic Vision & Planning for School Leadership (Consultancy)
- Introduction to using Windows 8 Tablets in the Classroom (Teacher Training)
- Tools for teaching the Computing Curriculum on Windows 8 Tablets (Teacher Training)
- Cross Curricular Windows 8 Tablet Tools for Teaching (Teacher Training)
- How to Flip the Classroom with Windows 8 Tablets (Teacher Training)
- Creative Curriculum Workshops (Delivered with a teacher and students)
Each course is delivered as a half day (up to 3 hours) or full day (up to 6 hours) at your location. Your school can book a full day or 2 half days free of charge with every 20 devices purchased.
Maximum of one booking per school ie 1 or 3 days, depending on how many tablets purchased.
Follow the link below for further details on each course being offered.
If you are a partner, and are offering a school free training, then please click here
and complete the form.